Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sick already???

How can my kids be sick already, they haven't even been in school for a week. Well, let me back up...

Saturday Max started to be really cranky and then got a fever. he went in and out of the fever until very early Sunday morning, but passed it quickly with no other symptoms. All was well which meant he could go to daycare on Monday... where I found out a bunch of the other kids were sick.

Well, yesterday I got a call from the school nurse telling me that Sammy had a temp of 103.9 and was complaining of a headache. I picked him up, a little tylenol and he was doing well. We went to Tim's football practice where Sam started to get hot again so Rich took him home. But then at the end of practice I could see Tim was crying. I went out and found out he had a crazy headache and was getting a fever.

Well, both of them were home today with hand-foot-mouth disease, BUT they haven't had headaches all day, so they can go to school tomorrow.

In other news... if anyone wants to see some pics of TIm playing football, go here:

http://www.brianpsmith.com/jump/ayf08f


Click on Hudson, then click on Jr Mitey Mites, then the game against Leicester-Spencer... He is Number 13 in red. If you are asked for a password, it is helmet. There are a bunch of him running and a few of him tackling.

1 comment:

JSmith5780 said...

Ohhh Coxsackie Virus... how FUN!

I know a lot of people with sick kids already. Thankfully we have been disease free SO FAR!

Hope you had a great birthday. GReat pics of Tim!