Monday, February 8, 2010

Good boys...

I have to say that the boys really are good boys. There was some story from the weekend that I thought I had to post and now I can't remember what it was, but here are these anyway.

This weekend Rich played in charity basketball game for his high school. It started at 8pm but we all decided to go watch daddy be the big man :) Max was really tired, so he spent much of the first half sitting on my lap laying on me. He was facing me though so I asked him if he was gonna cheer for daddy. He said, "Mommy, I'm tired. Just tell that Daddy that he's good." It was very cute.

During much of this time, we kept sending Timmy under the bleachers for the things that we dropped. Now we were sitting near a bunch of girls that were probably Sammy's age, but they had brought signs for the alumni playing. One of them dropped her sign and was totally bummed. I pointed it out to Tim and despite having been under there 3-4 times already, jumped up and went to get it for her. It was very nice.

So Max and I left at half time because he was all done. But the other two stayed and apparently on the way home were discussing the game. Tim suggested that this other guy Diego was really good and was the best one out there, to which Sam replied, "I think Daddy was the best one out there :)". Such a sweetie!

Although, that was the first of multiple nights in a row that the boys were up late (superbowl was great and we were at a party so they stayed up for that). Now Tim has a baseball game tonight... that kid is going to bed so early tomorrow night, whether he likes it or not!!

Back to work!

1 comment:

JSmith5780 said...

A late Super Bowl Sunday led to a Miserable Monday in our house!