Monday, February 9, 2009

Hiatus...

Hi all,

I know I've been slacking again. Part of the problem is that I went on a business trip last Thursday to Sunday and I'm back in school, so reading and homework take up a bunch of time in the evenings.

My business trip was a company celebration of our 25h anniversary. To have our company meetings, the entire company boarded a carnival cruise line and sailed from Miami to Cozumel Mexico. I ran into a few problems along the way, and when I called home to Rich, he was unsympathetic :) I didn't blame him.

On Thursday morning we were used from Miami airport to the port, but the bus I got on, stalled 4 times in the middle of the highway. Luckily the last stall was in the shoulder and another bus came along and picked us up. Rich said that if I had been broken down in Maine and not warm Miami, he would feel bad ;)

I did get a little sunburn on my nose (nothing too bad) and ended up having to sit on the bus for 2.5 hours to get back on the plane to come home, but I do have a fabulous tan! I have a few pictures that I have not yet downloaded, but will post a few for all to see.

And, yes, Rich did survive the weekend. I have to say thanks to my parents who took Max for 2 days while daycare was closed and tired him out thoroughly so that he didn't argue about naps this weekend.

Ok, as mentioned, I'm headed to school to study up before class.

1 comment:

JSmith5780 said...

Yeah, I am with Rich, not a lot of sympathy! :)

No glad you had fun and got away for a few days!!

Miss you!