Tuesday, October 20, 2009

sleeping arrangements

Two interesting sleeping arrnagement stories for you...

First, Tim convinced me that he was OK to watch the show Ghosthunters. Now flashback slightly to the beginning of the summer where he was watching a show on cartoon network called the Othersiders. It scared the heck out of him and we had sleeping issues for 2 weeks. so saturday, he asks to watch ghosthunters, telling me that he watched an episode friday night and wasn't scared. I think ok, maybe he's over it.

Ya, not so much. He was up most of sunday night. he went from his bed to the couch, to waking me up, back to the couch, to waking us up by puking in our bedroom and all over the bathroom (poor Rich had to clean it up). I then went and snoozed on his recliner while he fell asleep only to have him back downstairs 30 minutes later and back on the couch. He climbed in bed with me at about 5 when RIch went to work.

We then found him passed out on the couch after dinner last night at 6:15. Last night was mildly better. Needless to say, Ghosthunters is now blocked.

We also had a conversation with Max last night about his girlfriends. For a while now, Cady from daycare, and I have been his girlfriends. Well, he lays next to Lia in preschool and he has decided that she too is his girlfriend. He even asked for a sleepover last night with the 2 of them. And when you are someone's boyfriend you get to kiss them on the lips and marry them... but you both have to be 5 years old.

SO he climbs in to bed and tells me that Lia will sleep on one side and Cady on another, and I'll sleep with daddy and he can be my boyfriend. But then he changed his mind and told that the girls will sleep on either side of him and I can sleep in his sleeping bag on his floor. Demoted so quickly...

No comments: