Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We have had a pretty good thanksgiving weekend! Tim has recovered fairly well from the pneumonia. We went out to my mother's house for the afternoon. The family ended up playing catch phrase for a pretty long time and Tim actually held his own :)

Then yesterday we went out to see Old Dogs. It was ok, not quite as funny as I thought it would be. The older boys seemed to enjoy it, but Max didn't really get into it.

I did go out and do black friday shopping. Since toysrus opened at 12 and there wasn't really anything I needed to get when they opened. I got there at 2:30. Which was great because the end of the long lines were over and I got pretty much everything on my list. Then I went over to jcpenny and got what I needed there, drove through the walmart parking lot and said noway. I ended up at Kohl's for a little while and that was the longest line I stood in. All that and grabbed some yummy food at honeydew for everyone's breakfast and was back home in bed by 5:45. And Rich let me sleep until 10 :) love that guy!!

We ended the week by watching Rich's bike race today.

All in all a really good long weekend.

No comments: