Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!!



These are my three trick or treaters... and the crew that they went out with on Thursday for the downtown trick or treat.

Downtown trick or treat shuts down about .5 a mile of the main street and all the businesses give out candy to the kids. We got together with my two best friends from the kids school and all went out together. Kelly brought a wagon which was huge since her son Buzz Lightyear and my power ranger spent most of the time getting pulled around in that.

Most of the time I just kept counting heads, 2, 4, 6, ok all the boys are here. Every once in a while, Max would say, "here, mom" and hand me some trash. It took me a while, that Max just kept choosing piece of candy and eating them the whole time he was riding!!

Saturday was a beautiful night and Rich took the boys around the neighborhood. It was so nice and quiet in my house. I answered the door here and there and enjoyed the evening!

No comments: