Saturday, July 26, 2008

Party...

and !

That's a big sigh as I sit down on the couch and put my feet up... I'm trying to figure out what I need to do to convince Rich that he wants to rub my feet ;)

Today I threw a party for my whole Usability group. Meaning everyone that reports to my boss was invited... that's 42 people (and their families). Luckily only about 12 or so were able to come, so we had about 28 adults and a dozen kids (perfect size).

The party was really fun, even though I didn't get to socialize as much as I would have liked since I was running around being hostess. Almost all of the kids were in the range of 3-7 and they were really good together.

Thank God for my sister... despite having her car smashed in from a hit and run last night, she still took her husband's car and went out to my parents today... taking Max with her. I'm really not sure if I could have gotten ready for this party with him around. Thanks, Les!

Ok, as I type this, Rich is rubbing and I didn't even have to offer him anything. He loves me.

No comments: