Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Timmy!

Today, my oldest is 8 years old. It is amazing how time flies and amazing at how big he has gotten. He is even starting to mature more and doesn't act like a little boy anymore. He is always helpful with children who are younger (except maybe his brothers), he does well in school, and works very hard at his sports. We are very proud of him.

Here are a few old and a more recent picture of him. (I'll have to look for a baby pic as when we had him, we didn't have a digital camera yet :) )






2 comments:

Cin_D said...

Happy Birthday Timmy!!! Wow... can't believe he's 8 already!!! Too grown up!

lesleyanne said...

I took the picture of him with Sam in the background. I remember him asking me to take a picture of his new bike shirt. He asked Sammy to stand in the background because he didn't want him in the picture. :)