Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I'm sure that I am not the first to say, where the heck did 2008 go? I remember having conversations with Rich about something we wouldn't "have to worry about until Tim goes to Kindergarten in 2006!" Here we are in 2009.

I'm not sure what I think about this past year except that we are fairly busy most of the time, but the boys love what they do and so do Rich and I!

We did ring in the new year as we usually do, playing board games and drinking a little with a couple of good friends. We let the boys stay up until 9 pm and drink sparkling white grape juice "champagne" out of plastic champagne glasses. Although Sammy does not like the bubbles (he doesn't like anything carbonated) so he drink plain white grape juice "wine" out of the glass. They were really cute with it.

Today, the boys and I went to Chuck E Cheese to use the gift cards they got. If you go there early enough, you pretty much have the place to yourself. They are always extremely well behaved and since it is empty, they get the lay of the land... otherwise, I'm not sure I could bring all three of them there myself!

Anyway, today is a new day and new year, so I am getting back on the Weight watcher bandwagon. I have put on some of the weight I lost a few years ago and really want to get it back off. I know how, but I have to make myself do the right things, instead of eat whatever I want whenever I want. AND I am back to exercising more!

So, Happy New Year everyone, I hope its a good one for you!

No comments: