Thursday, December 6, 2007

looking forward to xmas

Can I just say that I love xmas? I love buying gifts for people, especially the kids. I love seeing the boys faces when the open their presents. I really just love seeing people smile. As I get older I really am cherishing the time that I do get to spend with my family. As I said before, we are having the Chuplis family xmas on the 23rd, and I can't wait to hang out with my aunts and cousins. I don't see my gram or aunts often enough and we really do have a blast when we are together! Can't wait.

I have a bunch of shopping done, but I am planning on taking Monday off to try and do a bunch of shopping that is left. Mostly, I am looking forward to a day off by myself. Nice and quiet :)

Just got home from soccer and am so ready for bed. 'night!

No comments: