Friday, February 29, 2008

Have I ever mentioned I hate throw-up?

As a kid, I was the one who couldn't even walk by the bathroom when someone was throwing because I would gag and almost get sick myself. In fact, I'm reminded of a time when I was babysitting for 4 kids and the twin 2 year olds managed to both throw up sitting next to each other. I had to call my mom from down the street to help. She cleaned the babies, but I had to clean the mess and it was the most traumatizing thing I think I ever had to do!!

Things got better when I was in college, but still! Whenever the boys have been sick in the past, poor Rich has had to clean them up. Well, this morning, I was in the bathroom, when Sammy came out crying that he had thrown up. And in fact, he had... it was all over my kitchen and refrigerator!! Of course, I grab him and try to get him to the sink, as I gag. Thank god, Timmy helped by grabbing a chair.

So, now I'm home this morning trying to get some work done and hoping that he doesn't throw anymore. Partly because I don't want to clean it, but partly because tonight was supposed to be his big night out with Rich at the Celtics game.

1 comment:

JSmith5780 said...

The weird stomach bug thing is going around here to. My family has all had it, but SO FAR my boys and I have escaped it. We'll see if it lasts. BUT, it's very quick... a few hours and it's gone. WEIRD!