Monday, February 4, 2008

So sad....

Well, that was a rough game to say the least and as you can all imagine, Timmy is taking i hard. He watched the whole game, cheered for all the good plays, complained about all the bad ones and in the end, he threw his hat and was in tears.

He has said that he is going to NY to get a Giants shirt because the Patriots suck. I guess we now have to teach him loyalty ;) I understand his upset and we'll have to work through hat :)

He did at least pull me aside because, "I don't want the boys to hear this, but the Patriots suck." I was glad he didn't want the younger boys to hear the word suck, but I also told him, I didn't want him to say it either :)

I let them sleep in this morning and they went to school 20 minutes late. I really hope they have good days!

3 comments:

JSmith5780 said...

Poor Tim. So hard at that age!

As an aside...do you think Jordin Sparks was lip synching? The local radio stations are saying so. I didn't think so though. Curious what you thought.

timsamsmom said...

I thought she did beautifully, I don't think it was lip syncing at all!

JSmith5780 said...

OK, glad I am not the only one.

Separate question...do they kids ride a bus or do you drive them? I ask because Austin skipped school Friday (bad weather, no one to get him off bus). Anyway, I forgot to call the bus garage (did call the school). The bus driver YELLED at my grandmother on Monday about it. I was annoyed!! Think I'll go blog about it.