Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Yup! (A collection of Max stories)

Well, Max had his fill of funny stories for the last few days, so I figured I'd collect them. First, I had to title this post Yup! mostly for my Dad. Sam, Max and myself went out to visit my parents on Saturday and I think it got to the point that my dad was asking Max questions specifically because Max would pretty much just answer with, "Yup!" It was cute.

This picture is from this morning. First of all, Max pretty much answers most questions with, "I don't know." You really need to push him to get more than that. Well, this morning he was sitting in Tim's chair at the kitchen table when I notice that he's eating something which I haven't given him. When I asked him what it was, his answer was of course, "I don't know." I asked again and as he glances at the box of sweetheart valentine's candy, he again says, "I don't know." I ask a third time and he puts his hand out to the side, shrugs his shoulders and says in this cute little voice, "I don't know!" Too funny!



Then today I was told that I am not a girl. I forget how we got on the topic of girls, but Max then informed me that, no I am not a girl. When I asked him what I was, he informed me that I am, "just a mommy". I asked him what some of the kids in his class were and they of course are "just girls". I then asked him about Tim and Sam and they are thankfully boys. I then asked, "Is Daddy a girl" and he told me, "no he is Rich and you are Elana. He is a daddy.. a rich daddy and you are just a mommy." It was a very cute conversation :)

This last picture is just of the boys crowded around my computer while Timmy is playing a game. Of course I started taking the picture and Sam turned around and laughed because I was taking a picture of their butts. Of course Max laughed and raised his bum in the air and said, "Take a picture of my bum, mommy!"

1 comment:

JSmith5780 said...

Our boys need to stop growing :(