Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter (a day late)

I think that I have had enough egg hunts to last me all year :) And almost enough candy!

Really, we had a great weekend with the boys. We went to my mother in laws on Saturday for brunch and as usual 5 kids is always chaos :) But they loved the egg hunt and had fun playing with each other. Especially Sammy and Syd (my 5 year old niece). These two are 2 peas in a pod. They absolutely love to hang out together, they are such best friends.

Then Sunday we went out to my mother's with my mom's side of the family. We had 3 egg hunts altogether and all the kids were very happy with their stash. Max entertained everyone with his cuteness and of course, Tim harassed my college age cousin :) too much food, but lots of fun. Here are some pics (I don't know why the first one isn't rotated... it is in the original slideshow):

No comments: