Monday, November 19, 2007

Busy busy busy

Well, work has not gotten any easier, but I have had some big wins lately so that helps!

Homework is still crazy, but should hopefully be done in the next couple of weeks.

The boys have been good, but of course a little crazy :) This past weekend, we went to karate, bought paint for the downstairs (its shaping up!), and right now I can't even remember what else we did...

Sunday I took them to Chuck E Cheese for a while and then after nap we went to the playground and then to Rich's bike club's annual party.

Today was Timmy's "snacktime with the pilgrim's". They put on a little play and then we had snack with them. Ask him anything about the pilgrim's he knows it all! Picture's to follow!

Thanksgiving is coming up and just means that I'll be more busy, but I'm really hoping to get a few minutes by myself this weekend. We shall see!

No comments: