Wednesday, November 14, 2007

sigh...

chaos, craziness, and just a whole lot of everything going on...

Work is crazy... as usual...

School is busy with a big group project as well as a 10 page paper...

The boys have a ton going on right now... Parent/teacher conferences (more below), flu shots, thanksgiving plays, and just generally the holiday.

And I have two friends that I am sad for/worried about. One friend is someone who is there for anyone whenever you need her. Her mother and sister were visiting there family in India and were in a car crash on Tuesday. Her aunt and sister were killed and her mother is in critical condition. My heart breaks for their family. Take the time today to hug the ones you!

The other is a friend who has something going on, I just don't know what yet. She left me a message which ended in tears which makes me worry about her. I hope to hear from her soon!

But back to parent teacher conferences...

Both boys got absolutely glowing feedback. Sammy has a heart of gold, is so friendly and sociable, is 1 of 2 kids who are already reading in kindergarten, but... he doesn't stop talking (is anyone surprised :) ) Fortunately, he is always talking on topic, but still always talking. All in all a great report.

Timmy is also doing fabulously. Mrs. D had only great things to say, he is patient, bright, and at the point of helping out the other kids. She is going to start giving him supplemental packages in reading, which means he will probably be reading third grade material by the end of the year.

Ok, I'm off to do homework, but I figured I would add a couple of pics :)

We bought Max his bike helmet and it came with some pads. He loves it.


We have been playing a lot of superhero monopoly lately...

No comments: