Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day...

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! I hope that you all enjoyed the beautiful weather and got to do something for yourselves!

I have to say that every once in a while, someone tells me that they "don't know how I do it." Raise three kids, work full-time, go to school, and run around doing all the kids activities... yes, its a lot, but I don't think that I would change anything about it. I think that every mom does what she can to get done, what needs to get done. We all have our different ways of handling things and we find what works for us. I by no means do everything right and probably do a lot of things wrong, but I'm doing as best I can. And for the most part, I think I do OK. My boys are pretty darn good kids and I haven't tried to sell any of them yet!

I got some time to myself this afternoon which was really nice. And it helped me get ready for my cruise on Wed.... oh, and that being said, I'll be gone for 6 days, so pray for Rich because I'm fairly certain he'll be pulling his hair out by Sunday. Thankfully, my sister is taking Max for an overnight on Sat., so that should give him a small break.

Ok, I think I'm going to try and chill out before bed.

No comments: