Friday, May 23, 2008

welcome back to reality...

Mornings are usually fairly hectic with getting myself and all three kids ready, fed, and lunches packed to get out the oor. But this morning as I'm reading Tim's teacher daily letter, I realized that he had a lesson today where he needed 3 boxes of bandaids (of fcourse Ididn't have them in the house...

So I hurried them out of the house as quickly as possible to run to CVS. Well, the CVS closest to school doesn't open until 8. Ok, over to RiteAid, they open at 9. Back to Hannaford's, where we successfully have the bandaids and will still make it to school on time...

When Sammy says, "We didn't eat breakfast." What? I made breakfast, but now it seems that it is still sitting on the kitchen counter... so drivethru at Dunkin's is totally backed up, so I pull in a space and send Timmy in for 3 donuts. There was no one in line, so out he comes, and off to school we go. We made it on time, all three kids were still fed, and we had our bandaids...

Can I go back to laying in the sun now?

p.s. I still owe you crusie pictures, I just haven't had the time yet... will tonight.

No comments: