Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm back...

Holy Cow, it's been a long week and the cruise was a ton of fun, but I'm just too tired from coming back to real life to post too many details :) Once I download the pictures, I'll post them and some stories.

My first kid story of coming back is that I walked in to drawings about my trip on the door. While they were all very cute, Tim drew me crying with a tissue and a talking bubble which said, "I miss Daddy, Tim, Sam, and Max. i want to go home". How funny...

The second story was tonight... at the end of Tim's baseball game Sam and Max weren't behaving very well. So I reprimanded them and made them sit for a while. Well, Max then walked over and threw his hat on the chair. I said, "wow, you must be angry" and he said, yes. When I asked how come, he told me, "You Lelled at me and called me poopy". there are no typos in that line... he can't say 'yelled' yet and he actually told me that I called him poopy (which I of course did not).

I really did miss them!