Tuesday, June 3, 2008

True conversations...

... heard in my house in the past 24 hours...

Scene: Last night, Sam lying on the floor with all black on... me painting bones on him to create an x-ray costume

Sam says: "Mom I learned 2 new swear words today! Ryan taught me one... a-s-s."

Me: "Sam, I don't want to hear it."

Sam: "Mom, that's ass!! Timmy taught me the other one!"

Timmy: "Yeah, if you take shut and change the u to an i..."

Sammy: "Mom, that's shit!"

Mom: "I don't want to hear those words from you again!"

Now, all the while he is telling me this, he has this big grin on, like he's been let into some secret club!

Next Scene: This morning as Max is sitting on the potty...

Mom: "Max, what happened to your toes?"

Max: "I wanted them to be pretty like Cady's!"

Mom: "When did you do this?"

Max: "In my bed!"

Apparently, this is what he id doing when he won't go to sleep at night!

No comments: