Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend Recap...

So another weekend has flown by...

Friday night I went to have a drink with my next door neighbor. We both sort of needed to just get out for a little while.

Saturday we spent the morning bathing the children and trying to keep them clean before going to get their pictures taken at Sears. Of course, this time, Max was the well-behaved one while Sam had a hard time listening and doing what the photographer asked. Afterwards, we went home and they dropped me off so I could go for a run and they went to pick up Rich's bike at the Bike shop. Then we just played outside, had dinner and chilled.

Sunday we went to cheer daddy on at his bike race. The boys love being the loudest people at a race. In fact, another guy that Rich knows was cheering him on and Rich never heard him because of our children :) After that they dropped me off to have lunch with my sister and my best friend from high school.

We had a ton of fun reminiscing and hearing about all the plans for her wedding. It was nice to just hang out for a little while on a weekend. Of course it was short-lived though because Sammy had a birthday party to go to. Rich had to wrangle Tim and Max while we were there and we were both pretty much exhausted by the time we put them to bed :)

Only 2 weeks until vacation! We should have a ton of fun at Tamworth this year, the boys are really looking forward to it!

btw... Timmy picked up all of his football equipment recently, so we had him try it all on. I'll upload the picture soon!

No comments: