Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Conversations with Max

THis past weekend Timmy spent at my parents. On Friday he went on an amazing 3 hour zip line tour with my dad in the Berkshires. Then on Saturday, Max and Sam and I went out to swim in the pool and hang out. While in the pool Max made a passing comment about grandpa's armpit hair (sorry , dad)!

Well, in the car yesterday, Max offered to show me his armpit. Here is our conversation:

Me: "No thanks, I'm driving"
Max: "Grandpa has armpit hair, but I don't"
Me: "Well, how did he get armpit hair?"
Max: "Because he's a grandpa. And he has beards and hair all over his body."
Me(chuckling): "Are you going to get armpit hair?"
Max: "no, because I'm not a grandpa"
Me: "DOes daddy have armpit hair."
Max: "Yup"
Me: "But he's not a grandpa"
Max: "But he's big. But you're only medium big, so you don't have armpit hair."

He then went into detail showing my with his fingers how big each of us was compared to each other.

Ahhhh, conversations with my boys...

No comments: