Sunday, June 24, 2007

ouch!

Picked up the boys from grandma and granpa's this morning. I spent the morning playing outside and we even swam in my parents pool. The boys had a lot of fun, but I think that my parents were as ready for them to leave as they were to get home. They all slept on the way home, but not nearly enough, so they were exhausted when we got home.

Later Max and I went grocery shopping while Rich played in the yard with Tim and Sam. I made dinner and we ate it outside. Then bathed the boys before heading out for a run.

I ran 8 miles for the first time in my life. Granted I did walk a couple of minutes, mostly on big up hills, but I picked a pretty hilly route (not sure what I was thinking). I'm just happy I can say I completed it, even if it was slow.

Tomorrow we drop the ban off to be fixed. If I have time I'll take quick pictures of it before I drop it off!

Time to sleep!

No comments: