Saturday, June 23, 2007

Soccer tournament

Just got back from the soccer tournament. It was a lot of fun, but there were too many girls on the team. I really wanted to play more than I did. It was a work thing and really only myself and 1 other women even work where I work. Plus the competitive side of me really wanted us to do better than we did and a couple of the girls were OK, but not great. Oh well, it was a lot of fun!

I did call my parents a while ago and it seems like the kids were OK, but that my parents will be a little happy when they go home ;) Three little boys are such a handful :) But they're surviving!

Rich spent the entire day cleaning the basement. And when I talked to him, he basically told me I had 3 projects to do before the end of the weekend. I told him that I thought we'd go out since the boys aren't here.

So, out to dinner we go! Not sure where we are going yet, but somewhere, anywhere!

Enough for me today!

No comments: