Friday, April 11, 2008

another week comes to an end...

As usual, we have been busy... But it is only going to get worse :) Baseball, for 2 kids, starts next week. The boys are so excited. Poor Timmy is totally worried though because we can't fin his glove and he keeps reminding us that practice starts Tuesday. In fact, that chlid is so excited, he has pretty much memorized his schedule and he tries quizzing me. "Mom, who do I play on May 22nd and where?" How the heck do I know, I don't even know what we're having for dinner tonight.

Max had an epic week this week... he had 13 time-outs at daycare this week (but who is counting). I really have found that if he doesn't get enough sleep at night he is a total bear at school. So we'll keep working on that.

The boys have started a chore chart this week so that they can earn allowance... they were gung-ho the first day and have sort of trailed off each day after that. I've got to find a way to keep them motivated.

Ok, it's late and Rich said he'll give me a back-rub!! Woo hoo!

No comments: