Friday, April 4, 2008

Guys night out?

can I just tell you how much I love "guys night out"? Right now, I am sitting upstairs watching a taped show while all of my "guys" are downstairs watching Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles together.

Rich decided that he was going to take the older 2 out for dinner tonight, but instead they had a picnic downstairs (I was emphatically "kicked out") and then they switched off the lights and started watching the movie. And I must say this must be the best movie ever because I haven't heard a word out of them since they went downstairs after eating their cake dessert. Oh yeah, Sammy tried to convince us that he should have fruit snacks for his extra dessert because he only had the frosting part of his cake. can you say sugar overload?

I love that my husband can easily sit with them and watch those stupid movies. Guys night is something that they are going to remember for a long long time :)

No comments: