Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weekend Recap

Well, Max is back and I while I missed him, I now realize how lucky I was to have a break from him. He is so exhausting... so much so that when my parents met me to give him back, they didn't stay for lunch, they pretty much booked it out of there as fast as they could. I don't blame them, he is a handful and I appreciated their taking him for a few days.

So Sam has had his first T-ball practice and it was very cute... if I can get my phone to actually send photos, I'll try to get them up here. Tim also had his first scrimmage in the rookie league and although they don't keep score, Tim knows that thye won 12-3. He had a great hit the first time he was up and I know that he struck out another time, but he was no more disappointed then anyone else who struck out, so that was good.

We also had a birthday party to go to and then last night we took my friend to get her first tattoo. Rich got his fifth. Hers literally took 6 minutes to do (I timed it), but looks really cool and I don't think that she could have taken more than 6 minutes. Rich's also looks very cool and when he posts pics, I'll link to them.

Today, I made the boys help me clean my car, I ironed while I watched the entire neighborhood come over, I folded about 8 loads of laundry, (took 45 minutes to go running), went grocery shopping, made the boys dinner, and bathed Max and Sam and finally put them to bed. I'm finally sitting down and my feet are killing me.

Tomorrow, I will head in to work for a little while since I want to see part of the marathon come through and I'd like to quickly see the new people in my group. But for now, I'm doing nothing.

No comments: