Friday, September 21, 2007

Allowed to re-use titles???

Because if I am allowed to re-use them in the blogging world, I would again title this one, Um...ouch!!

Let me just tell you how much my butt hurts! Ok, maybe you don't want to know, all of my muscles are screaming right now. I have not done any strength training in probably a year and yesterday I decided to try to get back into it with a muscle conditioning class at lunch. Well, the instructor said it was gorgeous out, so she took us outside and we did lots of different exercises, including running around the parking garage and going up and down the stairs a couple of times. I totally felt like I was on the show, The Biggest Loser. Well, by the time the class was over, my legs already felt like jello.

Well, then I went and played soccer last night, so I was kind of just adding insult to injury with the legs. And today, I had to park on the third level of the garage and use the stairs. I had to let people pass me I was so slow!

Ok, break over, time to work!
Elana

No comments: