Saturday, September 22, 2007

Gorgeous summer end/fall beginning day

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day weather wise. We had soccer this morning which was fun, but I had to run an errand before that. Last night I dropped a bunch of stuff off at a tag sale which was a fundraiser. Well, before I left I ended up buying one of those electronic ride-on toys for the boys. We got it home and it didn't work, so we charged it. This morning it didn't work either, so I brought it back in the hopes that I could either trade it, or find out how to work it. Luckily, long story short, I was able to trade it for the other one.

Well, the boys absolutely love riding around the yard on it. Even Max!! Maybe I'll post some pictures tomorrow :)

So after soccer they played outside riding the toy and running around. We had lunch, nap, and then Rich took Tim and Sam for individual bike rides. The rest of us played outside with the next door neighbors. I got to hold little Emily and she is so darn cute. But no, I am not having anymore!!

Then this evening, my in-laws came over to see the boys and so Rich and I went to dinner at the Olive Garden. Food was delicious, but there was too much of it. I totally need to run tomorrow!

Wicked busy day tomorrow, but it is supposed to be really nice out, so it should be fun!!

No comments: