Thursday, October 18, 2007

Looooooooong week...

Um, can I just sleep through the next couple of days. Lots of customers, plus wearing nice clothes all week, plus being sick has made me grumpy, tired and worn out. Rich got sick on Sunday night and then it seemed that I was starting to get it on Tuesday night. Not a good thing since Wednesday was my long day with customers. So I took a vitamin C, a vitamin c with echinacea, and nyquil and went to bed at 8:30. It mostly worked, I woke up wed. feeling pretty good except for the sore throat. I made it through the day and even went out for some drinks with customers. All in all, a reasonable day.

But today it hit hard again. I couldn't stay at the conference all day and left at 10:30 to come home and go to bed :( I slept until 3!! I'm feeling a little bit better but still very rundown! Oh and i still can't swallow without grimmacing!

So tomorrow it is back to work, but I'm totally ready for the weekend!! A busy saturday, but then Sunday we'll head out to my parents!

No comments: