Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday recap

Today, the boys and I spent most of the day at my parents. They were really good and had a blast playing catch and soccer with my dad and brother in the backyard. Lilly was there and the first thing that Max did after running into the house was to give her a hug. I think it made her day.

My mom of course ended up having to find something on TV for Max to which he made sure to tell her that he needed the foot stool to watch... Now, mind you his little legs aren't longer than the couch, so it really just needed to be nearby :)

Timmy had a great time watching the Pats with Lilly and Uncle DJ. He is really getting into the games lately and so it was great for him to watch with them.

There were of course a couple of funny Max stories: First he made sure to be a great team player during soccer and told Grampa that he had a "nice try" when he kicked the ball.

There was also the time where he lost a shoe on the front steps as he came in the door. He then came inside and said, I take other shoe off. Which he did and then he pushed open the front door and dropped the other shoe with the lost one. :)

He is too darn funny.

I do have to say though, it is always nice to "go home" to my parents to feel like a kid again. Not only did I have my favorite ice cream from growing up, but I also had my dad tell me to stop twirling my hair (a horrible bad habit I have had my whole life).

Ok, I'm off to match socks!

1 comment:

JSmith5780 said...

grr, evil socks...I hate socks. I do my darndest to ALWAYS buy the same brand of socks...so I just stick two together!