Wednesday, October 10, 2007

More kids say...

My boys really do say the darndest things sometimes :) There truly is a reason they are made cute :)

Last night at dinner we were having a discussion with the boys about hard work and being the manager of a group. I'm not a big fan of the word boss, but the boys get that better than manager. So we talked about how I'm a boss and Rich is a boss and Max said, I wanna be a boss. SO I told him he can be the boss of "german" his stuffed elephant. So Timmy looks at all of us, walks into the playroom, and says, "Ok, I'll be the boss of Sam." Typical TIm mentality to which we then had to tell him, that No, he does not get to boss Sam around!

Sam was then upset that he couldn't be the boss of anything, so Rich told him he could be the boss of the animals in the house. TO which he replied, "I don't want to be the boss of the animals because that means I have to take care of all of them!"

The final funny kid thing for today is that this morning I had to wake Sammy and Max up to get ready for school. Sammy did not want to get out of bed and finally came into the bathroom. he came in and said, "It's not fair!!! the crabs get to sleep all day!!"

Ok, done for now!

No comments: