Tuesday, August 14, 2007

couple of days...

Nothing really exciting has been happening lately, so I haven't been posting :) Yesterday was just a plain old busy day. Today was busy, but then I went running when I got home. Sammy even came and ran about 1.2 with me. Granted it was 2 .6 loops with a short break in between, but he was doing it faster than I was. What's up with that?

I do have one cute story which kind of reminds me of a story my dad used to tell me about me and learning the alphabet. In any case, one of Max's favorite books right now is a called, "How do Dinosaurs Say goodnight?" by Jane Yolen. We've read it so many times that I can read the beginning of the sentence and he can finish it. For example, one of the pages is, "Does a dinosaur stomp his feet on the floor and shout, 'I want to hear one book more." So I will say the first part, and Max will answer, "I want one book more". Well, the following is a page in the book and more often than not, I will begin by saying, "Does a dinosaur..." and wait for Max to answer "ROAR!!". But no, not Max, he answers, "scare the daddy". Because in the picture the daddy is covering his ears :) It is awfully cute.



Actually, I love this series of books, so if anyone is looking for gifts for Max, he has say goodnight and clean his room, but there are others that would be good for him, someday!

No comments: