Sunday, August 26, 2007

the things kids say...

Ya know, I can always count on Sammy and even Max to tell my I look pretty if I get dressed up. For that matter, Max will tell me I have pretty pajamas no matter what they look like. Sammy is usually good about it when I dress up. But tonight after dinner, I sat back in my chair (we ate outside, so the chairs allowed me to really lounge) and Sammy says, "Mommy, you have a fat belly!" Rich told him it wasn't a nice thing to say and Sammy said, "what, it looks a little fat." I gotta love him, but it could be a lot worse. I may be about 15 pounds above where I want to be, but I also have to remind myself how far I've come. There is a reason that I keep trying to run. Now I just need to put my eating together with the exercise. Here is a before and after picture.


Me, My sister, and second cousin Julie


Rich and I at the Snowball event

No comments: