Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy Birthday, Honey!!

So I have to start by saying birthday to the cause of the "My three sons" blog ;)

Happy birthday to a wonderful man who works hard to take care of us, to make our house better with his many projects, and who is a great father and hubby! I love you, babe!

I give him a ton of credit as we took him to Texas Roadhouse and when they brought him dessert they rolled out the sawhorse with a saddle and made him ride it while the whole resturant yelled, "Yee Haw!!" The oldest 2 thought it was great, but the baby cried :( Poor thing. Everytime I said Yee Haw after that he looked around for the waitresses :) He did blow a kiss to our waitress though, so he couldn't have been that tramatized :)

Other than that we had a busy weekend, but we did all survive :) I even scoured our playroom and tried to get rid of a ton of stuff. SO it actually looks good now. Just trying to get ready for the party this weekend!

1 comment:

JSmith5780 said...

ROFL!! A sawhorse ride!! LMAO!!