Saturday, August 25, 2007

My feet hurt...

Well, my day started a long time ago and I am exhausted!! The party went really well although I didn't get to socialize with really anyone because I was running around so much. We had some of Sam's friends here as well as a group of our friends that we hadn't seen for a while along with family. As usual somehow we manage to have one of the hottest days of the year to have a party :)

the kids pretty much worked themselves into a sweat in the bouncy thing and then all went in the pool. We also did the pull string method of the pinata (Sammy's choice). Then we had cake, opened presents, and went in the pool again. All in all, we had a great time! But like, I said, my feet are killing me... and I'm supposed to run long tomorrow night!!

Here are some pictures:

Max's diaper was so full of pool water that it was pulling down his bathing suit!

Auntie Les and Max during present opening time!
That is one of the cutest pictures of Sam's smiles that I have ever seen. It was so good for Sammy to be the special one for once!
Here he is standing on the picnic table to shout Thank You to everyone!

This would be Timmy on granpa's shoulders in the pool. you can't see it, but he has given grandpa a hairdo like the Flock of Seagulls group of the 80's.

So, the kids came in and we fed them whatever they wanted for dinner which was a waffle for Max, a hot dog for Sam, and a bowl of corn pops for Tim. Ultimately, we put Max in bed at 7 and the other 2 into our room to relax and at 7:15 Tim came and asked if he could go to bed. Which was all fine and good until a minute or so ago when I heard a huge thud in the house. Tim fell out of his bed!!

Hopefully, they sleep late tomorrow!!!

No comments: