Sunday, August 12, 2007

Summer days

We had a fairly fun day today. The morning was tough because Max is just at such a tough age and he is pretty much attached to me. Rich was really good though because he came home from his run, got cleaned up, and took the boys on some errands for an hour or so to give me a break. So that was really nice.

Then we played outside for a while, where Timmy has turned into a crazy man on his bike. I'm so glad that he is loving it!!

Finally we headed out to Rich's Gram's 80th birthday party. It was really a lot of fun, but it really is hard to talk to everyone that you want to when you are chasing the kids around. I meant to talk to my sister in law and see how she and my niece were after a car accident the other day, but Evie was her usual non-stop self, so I guess they're ok!

The boys swam and Timmy had a blast playing with a bunch of his older cousins. Damn there are a lot of boys in that family. But in any case, we did have a lot of fun and it was a gorgeous day. Now we have three more birthday parties to go to in the next couple of weeks, including Sammy's :)

I do have a cute video to share soon of the boys dancing!

No comments: