Thursday, August 23, 2007

missing soccer tonight :(

So, I'm a little bummed out. My soccer game was supposed to be tonight at 9, which normally wouldn't be a big deal. But tonight Rich had a follow up class from his summer class. The professor originally said it would be about 1.5 hours and it started at 6:30. Meaning if it was on time, the second that it ended and Rich got home, I'd fly out the door and get to the game with few seconds to spare.

Well, he called at 7:50 to day that they were running wicked late. I'm so bummed. I was really looking forward to this because I didn't exercise today and I ate a bunch of crap so I really wanted to play.

Just an FYI, I'm really whiny right now :)

In any case, I am trying to clean up the house for the party this weekend, but I totally don't feel like it. I was hoping that the cleaning people would be able to come tomorrow too, but we never got a message that they could do it! :(

Sorry this isn't my usual fun, silly kid story post! Tomorrow will be better!

Elana

No comments: