Thursday, August 9, 2007

Great visit and funny pictures...

Yesterday I had a great visit from one of my best friends. She is one of the small group of friends that I keep in touch with from college. This group of friends is the type where we email each other each week or so (sometimes a little less), and get together only maybe every 6 months or so. But even with distance and time between interaction, we can get together like we've seen each other yesterday. No matter what we know that the other is there for us no matter what.

So, that being said, it was so great to see Nik, Rob and their little girl Katie. I can safely say that Sammy will be the cradle robber when he grows up. He totally took to her and she just loved him, crying at the gate when he was sent to his room! Here's a couple of pictures:






I also had meant to post the following picture. It is from StoryLand and me and the boys went on the flume ride... you might want to click on this picture to see a bigger image so you can see the looks on all their faces :) And they are the ones that begged me to go on!



Ok, soccer tonight!

1 comment:

JSmith5780 said...

LMAO at the flume picture! SO FUNNY!

Thanks for sharing the pictures of Katie. I am so jealous. Hope you all had fun!
HUGS
Jen