Saturday, August 25, 2007

OK, I must be crazy...

I think that the saturday morning that I decide to get up at 5:20 and go for a run (after I just ran last night) makes me officially crazy. For those of you who know me really well, you also know that I need my sleep or I turn into a really grumpy mean person. But today I did, I got up and went for a run since I didn't run twice last night like the rest of my running group and figured I better try running twice close together before the Reach the Beach relay I'm doing in 3 weeks!

It wasn't bad, the sun was just coming up, but it was already 70 and muggy. Plus I brought the dog, which is really good for her, but makes the run just a little bit harder because I have to go a route where she can poop and I don't have to pick it up. then I came home to wake up RIch who was going to go for a ride from 6-7, but after I woke him up, he changed his mind and went back to bed. (I guess its ok since he ran an 8.2 mile route and then a 3.75 mile route last night. ( i preferred the mimosas to the second run :) )

Well, today is the big birthday party. It is supposed to be sunny, but it is also going to be really hot and we don't have air conditioning. Luckily the pool will be open and we can set up a sprinkler. Pictures of that to follow!

No comments: