Thursday, July 26, 2007

just another day

Except that it was darn hot. My soccer game tonight was essentially cancelled so I decided to opt out of the pick up game and stay home to take the boys in the pool. I did go running, but it is really freaking hot out there!!

Timmy is still struggling with how he behaves towards Sam. He is really into bullying him and I'm not sure how to get him to stop yelling at Sam for everything!

Sam on the other hand is so happy go lucky, that the prospect of his re-circumcision (yes the first time it was done it was really conservative and we're getting it fixed), his only care is that he gets ice cream for dinner. He isn't nervous in the least. Plus its getting him attention (and money). My Sister inlaw gave him a transformer that he loves and my Mother inlaw sent him $5. Now he is psyched to get more pokemon cards. These kinds of cards are all over my house and I am about ready to just start throwing some away. But of course they know which ones they have and which ones they don't so they'd actually miss them.

Rich is out getting our dinner and it should be here soon. Can't wait!

No comments: