Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My brain is full

I was in training all day and now my brain is full. It wasn't a topic that I didn't know about, but more the discussion around it frustrated me, but also made me take a closer look at what battles I pick to fight!

Sammy seemed to have a good day with Lilly today. For all my friends reading, Lilly is my Grammy. The boys call her Lilly as she is their great-grammy and her name is Lillian. Max is so cute when he sees her, he always goes up and gives her a big hug!

Rich did take the boys for ice cream after dinner, so they were happy. Then they passed out in bed. Camp really tires Timmy out and I think that Sammy can't wait for tomorrow when he goes back to see his friend at daycare.

I went for a ~4 mile run tonight and then jumped in the pool. It felt so good. I'm officially back on the WW wagon, so the run was important!

Ok, off to bed!

No comments: