Saturday, July 28, 2007

Out of the mouths of babes...

Well, my boys are into Fergie right now. Ok, It's my CD, but they ask to listen to it! Well, Timmy has been dying to hear track 4 which is a song called London. Well, in the unedited version, this song repeatedly says, "Oh, shit!". Well, Timmy has figured out how to change the tracks when he is waiting in the car for me to drop off/pick up Sam and Max. Well, he of course tells me that he has figured it out and has listened to the song (which has others swears too). And he all of a sudden starts singing what sounds like ,"Oh, shit!" Well I ask him what he is saying and he says, "O-cean!" I cracked up. I love that he is still so innocent. By the way though, Max calls Fergilicious, "Berkilikilis". But he asks for it every time we get in the car!

Speaking of Max, I'm not sure that Time-outs are working for him... What do you think?

No comments: